This blog is created to honour the end of my Nationals Inter-School Canoe Championship 2009 and the end of a Canoeist Career in Junior College. The 1st few post will be dedicated towards the setting up of this blog and will convey my thoughts and feeling over the 4 days event to honour the Sports which I really believe in, fought for, bleed for and gave my life to.
Education Community Project
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 @ 9:13 PM

One more person died due to stress in studies.

It is really time that I start doing something.

I am going to start my journey as a teacher, someone who is able to impart my life skills as a philosopher relating to life as a student in Singapore.

I'm gonna offer my advice on a variety of issues.

I'm gonna do a proper marketing and reach out to the necessary schools & college.

Mission Statement: Provides a one stop service that provides a way of thinking to allow students to effectively approach related issues in their life.



Conversation to Yingling:

Hey Yingling.
Remember I told you that I wanted to start a book on providing advices on education in Singapore? I decided that the book, not yet. However, I'm gonna do up a web site for it.
I'm gonna work my way up, systematically writing for quite a variety of issues, and then I'm gonna market it out on facebook. This is the mission:

Mission Statement: Provides a one stop service that aims to promote a way of thinking to allow students to effectively approach related issues in their life.
In addition, I'm gonna set up an account so that troubled kids can send me email if they seek further clarification.
And in time to come, perhaps the support is quite enough so that I can organize workshop on life, and get sponsorship for renting classroom.
Why I can succeed. I believe I have the necessary philosophy, experience & advice on most of the issues that young people & teenage faces.
will people agree with me? That's not my aim. I will succeed if I can get people to think about this issue, parents & child alike.
I have seen enough of my friends, and friends of friends, suffering in the scope of education and life in Singapore, and recently a girl committed suicide. I realize even if I can get to MOE, i will not be able to reach out far enough.
I'm convinced that the trend in youngsters, those who have difficulty coping with studies, those who are not contended with life and therefore poisoned by the luxurious of life, are going to make our generation a horrible one if nothing is done.
in time, I hope to set up a community that share the same mindset as me on helping the youth in their psychological aspects. And they will be the arm that will be replying out in email to my established sites.
It shall be something like Teenage, and 8Days teenage column. I do not know how they operate. What's listed on their magazine is not enough. There are books published out there, but not all teenage share the same context.
You are so far, the most talented artist I have met to date. You are creative, passionate, and bursting with energy. I'm sure your design will definitely be a boost to the web site I'm creating.
I'm gonna rope in Computing students too in the set up of the web site. It can be coined as a project by NUS student as community service, guided by my mission.
What do you say of it.