This blog is created to honour the end of my Nationals Inter-School Canoe Championship 2009 and the end of a Canoeist Career in Junior College. The 1st few post will be dedicated towards the setting up of this blog and will convey my thoughts and feeling over the 4 days event to honour the Sports which I really believe in, fought for, bleed for and gave my life to.
Ken Constitution
Monday, June 25, 2012 @ 10:11 PM







Kenneth's Personal Constitution

Mission: Happiness derived from the duty of contributing to society through helping people.

Vision: To become a source of wisdom with an open mindedness through the assimilation of knowledge through books, experience and conversation to further enhance the ability to value add to society.

Goal:  To be a teacher amongst teachers.

Values: Character Strength, Open-Mindedness, Sense of Duty, Gratitude, Optimism

Creed:

I am a citizen of Singapore

My duty is to ensure that our country has a future

I believe the best security for our country future is in a solid foundation of Education for the young

I will embrace opportunities to develop myself to be a better teacher

I will talk to anyone who is willing to talk to me

I will embark on a journey in search for greater wisdom

I will do what is right as opposed to what is easy

I make decisions in my life base on core principles and values.

I will return favor to those who has contributed to my future, to family and country

I believe there is something worth dying for, hence something worth living for.

I see pleasurable things in life as a privilege than something I should possess for mysef

Through values I can gain emotional freedom

Through values and logic I will lead, excel and overcome

I dedicate my life to ensure our country has a future.